Universal Bow Anchor Roller (Mounts Fortress / Delta / Danforth / etc.)
- Fits many styles of anchors including Fortress Anchors , Fluke/Danforth Anchors, Wing/Delta Anchors, and CQR/Plow Anchors
- Solid stainless steel body with rubber wheel
- Makes recovering your anchor easier
- Great for stowing your anchor
- Refer to the sizing table below to determine the best anchor roller for your anchor
This Norestar™ Universal Bow Roller is designed to fit many styles of boat anchors including Fortress Anchors , Fluke/Danforth Anchors, Wing/Delta Anchors, and CQR/Plow Anchors. The body is constructed for solid stainless steel and it includes a durable rubber wheel. This makes recovering your anchor easier and is also excellent for stowing your anchor.
A sizing chart is available below to help you select the best anchor roller for your boat. Full mounting dimensions are also included in the table below.
Bow Roller Selection Guide*:
5-12 lbs: UBR-S
13-28 lbs: UBR-M
22-60 lbs: UBR-L
FX-7, FX-11, FX-16, FX-23: UBR-S / UBR-M / UBR-L
FX-37, FX-55: UBR-L
26-35 lbs: UBR-M
45-60 lbs: UBR-L
Wing/Delta Style Anchors
13-35 lbs: UBR-M / UBR-L
44-55 lbs: UBR-L
*Use the above as a rough guide . Please measure your anchor and refer to the anchor roller diagram to determine how well your anchor will fit.
Related Articles & Videos
Article: Selecting an Anchor Roller for Your Boat