Protect your boat while trailering it or while storing it in the driveway with a genuine Komo Covers® Boat Cover! Constructed from super-duty marine-grade 1200D polyester with polyurethane coating, it is built tough. This waterproof cover will protect your boat from rain, snow, tree debris, bird droppings, and more.
Each boat cover includes an integrated buckle and strap system as well as a convenient carrying bag. The elastic cord sewn in the bottom of the cover ensures a snug fit on any boat. These covers feature double stitched seams using rot-proof thread, and reinforced fabric at the bow.
Komo Covers® boat covers will fit most styles of V-Hull boats, low windshields ok (but without cabins or center-consoles).
Material: super-duty 1200D Polyester with PU coating.
Warranty: 8 Months.
1993 Bayliner Classic w/swim platform.
Bought 17-19, but I would buy 20-22 to fully cover swim platform. But, maybe too much extra for a snug fit? Dunno, but would definitely but again!
1) Shipped to me in 3 days, free.
2) the cover exceeded my expectations at this price point.
3) straps secure it to the trailer and are simple.
5) easily installed and the elastic cuff really helps during a 1 person install.
6) bought 17-19 ft for my 18.5 bayliner. Plenty of extra cover for my support poles for drainage.
7) replacement exact fit with snaps is over $600. Now I have $500 for more accessories!
1) only available in grey. My boat is blue trimmed and would have bought blue. But grey looks great with my green Silverado.
2) no reinforcements points- my original cover had them for windshield, cleats, etc. Maybe I’ll find some type of self adhesive vinyl to cover those on the underside to keep cover from tears at the windshield corners, etc.
Quality of material was excellent. However I ordered the correct size for my boat and it did not fit correctly. These covers will not fit higher windshield boats ie hewescraft sportsman, Alumacraft, etc . You need to order one size larger. My cover did not come down to the top of the gunnels at the windshield .It will work for covering the boat under the carport.
For the price its great. Lasts about two seasons. Keeps boat dry up here on sunny Whidbey Island. Stays secure with the provided straps.
Good cover a little light though.