- FREE Bimini Top Towel Clips included ($15.99 value)!
- Installs easily in minutes requiring no additional tools
- Protects you and your boat from the rain and the sun
- Offers all of the protection, aesthetics, and quality of other biminis for hundreds of dollars less
- Canvas is custom fitted to the frame constructed from top of the line 8.10oz (600D) polyester oxford with PU coating, the ultimate in UV protection
- FREE matching zippered storage boot
- All hardware included including heavy duty corrosion proof nylon fittings and four adjustable, high quality nylon straps
- Top quality 7/8" aluminum tubing with all required hardware (hooks, pad eyes, mounting screws)
- 5-Year Warranty
Komo Covers® Boat Bimini Tops protect you and your boat from the rain and sun while adding a touch of style to your boat. The bimini tops are easily installed by any boater, requiring only a few minutes to install and no additional tools. Best of all, they'll protect you from the elements all while costing hundreds of dollars less than other bimini tops. When not in use, the bimini quickly folds into the included zippered storage boot.
Each bimini canvas is constructed from top of the line 8.10oz (600D) polyester canvas which provides the ultimate UV protection. The frame is constructed from 7/8" aluminum tubing and all mounting hardware is included.
Selecting the Best Size
Each bimini top comes in a variety of widths, for example, 67-72". This represents the width at the two mounting points that this bimini will fit. To determine what width of bimini top you need, simply measure the width between your two mounting points. For example, if this width is 73" then you would need a bimini top with a 73-78" width.
Each bimini top measures 6' long and 46" high. The height is in addition to the height of area it is being mounted to (such as a gunwale).
|Model Number:||BMN-5460B (Blue)
|Dimensions:||6'L x 46"H x 54-60"W||6'L x 46"H x 61-66"W||6'L x 46"H x 67-72"W||6'L x46"H x 73-78"W||6'L x 46"H x 79-84"W|
|Fits Boat Beam Widths:||54"-60"||61-66"||67-72"||73-78"||79"-84"|
|Cover Material:||8.10oz (600D) polyester||8.10oz (600D) polyester||8.10oz (600D) polyester||8.10oz (600D) polyester||8.10oz (600D) polyester|
|Frame:||7/8" Aluminum||7/8" Aluminum||7/8" Aluminum||7/8" Aluminum||7/8" Aluminum|
|Shipping Weight:||11.9 lbs||12.0 lbs||12.2 lbs||14.4 lbs||17.5 lbs|
- - Review by steve
- - Review by Kenneth
- - Review by Danny
- Happy Review by Tanya
(Posted on 8/6/2014)
- Good, but hardware is plastic Review by Jaquelyn
(Posted on 5/17/2014)
- Bimini good, instructions bad Review by Uri
(Posted on 5/1/2014)
- Great deal Review by Doug's Bait and Tackle
(Posted on 4/9/2014)
- low price does not equal low quality Review by Brittany
(Posted on 3/16/2014)
- So satisfied Review by Willow
(Posted on 3/11/2013)
- I'm saving money on sunblock Review by car buff
(Posted on 1/17/2013)
- Love price and shade Review by Grant
(Posted on 3/4/2012)
- Very impressed Review by Christian
I went out on the water today and must say I am very impressed with this top. It was a solid performer with no flapping or other strap problems, even at full speed. The bimini looked great too.
I have a couple of criticisms, though they aren’t worth downgrading my rating over: The instructions could use work. I had to guess at the mounting position of the straps and the proper size of pilot hole to drill. Also, I have a blue boat but blue wasn’t available in the 67-72” size unfortunately, only grey.
A quick thank you here to all the other reviewers who helped me go with this bimini. It’s perfect!
(Posted on 12/11/2011)
- 5 stars! Review by gerry p
(Posted on 9/8/2011)
- East as 1 2 3 Review by Candice
(Posted on 5/20/2011)
- Exactly as expected Review by Larry
(Posted on 2/14/2011)