- Use as either a dock ladder or seawall ladder
- Extra wide 4" steps
- Swings up and back allowing complete ladder to be kept out of water
- Locking pin mechanism locks ladder in either up or down positions
- Extruded aluminum channels are serrated to produce a non-skid surface rung with no sharp edges
- Constructed from Marine Grade 6063 T-5 Aluminum
- Non-Slip Steps
- Rated for 665 lbs capacity per step
This ladder swings up and back allowing it to be kept completely out of the water. The locking pen mechanism allows the ladder to be stored securely either up or down. Constructed from 1-1/4" ID pipe, it is amongst the most durable dock ladders available today.
This Aluminum Swing Dock Ladder is from North America's leading dock ladder manufacturer, International Dock Products. Constructed from marine grade aluminum this ladder is meant to withstand the elements. Each step features a extruded non-slip aluminum tread with no sharp edges. Each step can also support up to 665 lbs- enough for even the largest boater!
This ladder is great for a dock or seawall.
|3 -Step||4 -Step||5 -Step||6 -Step||7 -Step|
|Maximum Weight (Per Rung):||665 lbs||665 lbs||665 lbs||665 lbs||665 lbs|
|Shipping Weight*:||41 lbs||44 lbs||49 lbs||54 lbs||54 lbs|
|Actual Weight:||27 lbs||30 lbs||32 lbs||34 lbs||34 lbs|
|Note: Dock shippping boxes are oversized and are billed by UPS at a higher shipping weight than the actual weight.|
|Shipping Note: Shipping to Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska will incur additional freight costs. Please contact us prior to ordering for an exact quote.|
|Manufacturer||International Dock Products|