- Transom mount locks and holds the outboard motor up or lowers the motor down for propulsion
- 4 locking positions possible
- Fits most styles of outboard motors
- Capacity: 110 lbs
- Vertical Lift: 10.5"
- Constructed of 304 Stainless Steel
This Norestar™ Outboard Motor Bracket allows you to raise and lower your trolling motor effortlessly. The mount has 4 locking positions and fits nearly any outboard motor (refer to the model number of HP rating and capacity). The twist knob locks the motor securely in place. Each mount has 10.5" of vertical lift and can accommodate both short shaft and long shaft outboard motors. Mounts easily on nearly any transom.
Mounting bracket dimensions: 5.75"x5.5".
Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
Vertical Lift: 10.5"
Warranty: 2 Years
|Mounting Board Dimensions (W x H x T):||7.5"x10.25"x1.5"|
|Mounting Bracket Dimensions (W x H):||5.75"x5.5"|
|Weight Capacity:||110 lbs|
- Half the price of others Review by Keefe
(Posted on 9/21/2014)
- No complaints Review by Barry
(Posted on 3/12/2012)