- Wheels easily lock up when not in use and easily fold down for boat moving
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pressurized wheels, 9" in diameter
- Wheels are easily removed for storage and to prevent theft
Move your boat more easily with this set of boat launching wheels. The wheels easily lock up when not in use and just as easily fold down when ready for use. You'll wonder how you ever moved your boat without these.
These wheels install incredibly easily. Simply attach the two brackets to the transom of your boat. When your boat is underway, you can lock the wheels up into a locking position or they can simply be removed.
The 9" pressurized wheels can support up to 300 lbs. Ideal for dinghies, car toppers and other small boats. All hardware is included except for the transom bolts (installation conditions vary and these cannot be included but are easily purchased at a hardware store).
|Bracket Dimensions:||9.25" x 1.5"|
|Mounting Diagram:||View Diagram|
|Shipping Weight:||14 lbs|
- Two thumbs up! Review by Jena
(Posted on 7/8/2013)
- Hard surfaces best Review by Maisie
(Posted on 7/6/2013)
- Well made, but not sure about inflatable wheels Review by 4youDear
The mounting instructions were overly cautious, calling for six 5/16"" bolts. That translates to 24,000 lbs of shear load resistance, way more than would be practical for these wheels. Four bolts are enough. "
(Posted on 6/20/2013)
- Great buy, some notes Review by JohnJon
I’m loving these wheels! You will too as long as you note the above or have something like a Zodiac or Kaboat.
(Posted on 12/15/2011)
- Like them but hardware was missing Review by Emi
(Posted on 10/26/2011)